Discernment



Dearest friend 

This post will be pinned to the top of the blog. 

I will update it every now and again. 

The Lord, in His unfathomable Mercy and Grace, saved me in August 2008. 

I definitely did not deserve to be saved. 

I was totally depraved and completely LOST in my own sin. 

But He found me. 

Previously, in 2000, I went through a stint where I thought I was "saved".

I was NOT saved at all and if I had died before August 2008, I would have gone to HELL without a doubt.

I kept all the "Christian" books that I had bought in that time, though.

Sadly, 80% of them were written by FALSE teachers.

How did I realise that?

Once again, only by the Grace of God and the obedience of a fellow sister in Christ.

She had the conviction and courage to hand me a set of DVD's in 2011- Clouds without Water, by a man named Justin Peters, that opened my eyes to deception. 

Below are links to the 2019 Series that is available on YouTube. 

I recommend that you watch this first and then go check for yourself if the Bible affirms what Justin is saying or not. 

Don't believe him. don't believe me. 

BUT 

If you call yourself a "CHRIST"-ian, then you MUST be obedient to CHRIST and HE is the WORD that became FLESH and fulfilled the WHOLE Law - HE said that the Holy Spirit will ONLY testify about HIM - no one and NOTHING else. 

Jesus said that HE is the beginning and the end, the Way, the Truth and the Life and that NO ONE comes to the Father, except by Him.

Jesus said that if you say you love HIM, then you will OBEY HIM - and HIS commands are clearly given to us in Scripture. 

Jesus is THE Christ. 

The Jesus of the BIBLE, the SON OF GOD, the second person of the Trinity.

NOT any other Jesus.

17 July - I have added 3 teachings by Tim Cantrell at Antioch Church about TRUE Pentecostals below Justin's 3 videos

Comments