10 days to go.........

exactly 8 nights from now, this is where we will be...........my staff and i will call this magical place home from 18 february.  i am so excited - i had to go get relicalm at the pharmacy - my head is spinning and i am thinking of a million things at once, and i am buying and buying things and things and things for the ladies - more and more for every class - a little surprise and a big suprise and more sweeties and food and happiness and scrappiness and i can't wait!  i am also DEAD tired, and i feel like my little engine is going to burn out!  a fellow scrapper and good friend told me to revisit this post on my blog - so i went to bed early last night, and took some time today to go to church - (WOW - what a message about the Goliaths in our lives, where over 40 teenagers answered an alter call - more about that later) - and then my hubby and i went for lunch in the mall. this afternoon i finished a bonus layout for the retreat and played with the dogs while making a few cups of coffee for my DH and just taking it easy............thank you, my friend, for reminding me to take TIME..........i feel a million times better!!  xxxx

Comments

chilli pip said…
Hi Cariena
Hope that you and Donsie are both well!
Enjoy the retreat, wish I was joining you.