the hardest things to do..............




above is really hard to do.  it is just so "other" wordly - literally out of this world.  this world demands that you speak to people in a manner they deserve and with words that make YOU count, not them.  we speak to validate ourselves, not others.
i don't deserve God's Grace.  not at all.  that is why He gives it to me - because i don't deserve it.  that is why i have no choice but to show Grace to those who don't deserve it.  that is why i need to be loving to my husband when he deserves a scolding.  that is why i need to be kind to the person who is rude to me.  that is why i need to give my place up in the queue for the person who needs to get to the front when i can wait.....and the challenge is to do it when i REALLY don't feel like it.  without sacrifice there is no gain.  God sacrificed His only Son so that every single person who chooses Him, can gain life......


i stumble all the time.  every day, not once, several times.........  i am so thankful that despite that, i am still caught in His Grace.......i fall flat on my face, i acknowledge my transgression and He smiles and takes my hand to help me up again.  He is faithful and will never forsake me.......have you experienced His Grace?  if you call yourself a Christian, have you extended Grace to someone who really does not deserve it?  remember that we are not supposed to conform to this world, but we are to be set apart and conform to the Bible, our infallible and only instruction for daily living.  no compromise.  thank you, Jesus, for your Grace.

Comments

Lynette Jacobs said…
Beautifully written my friend. It is a tough walk He expects of us....but He loves us despite how many times we fail.