those moments in between


since my last blog post in August, i have been a little busy.

 i have been elsewhere.  literally and figuratively. 

busy with lots of things, but mostly noticing, understanding,  realising and actually starting to comprehend that the roller coaster i climbed on so eagerly a few years ago, needed to come to a halt.  perhaps that will be a post for one day when i can actually put into words (that will NOT be misunderstood or misinterpreted) the experience of being on that "ride".

so, i am back on solid ground.  emphasis on SOLID ground.  not shaky.  SOLID.  knowing where and from Whom my strength comes from.  knowing in Whom my identity lies, Whom i need to please and obey and glorify.  the Lord of Lords and the King of Kings.  

it is easy to lose perspective in life.  regardless of our circumstances, our occupations, our relational/financial statuses, our differences and our similarities - we all lose perspective sometimes.

it happens.

i am so grateful that i am the daughter of the King, the King that sent His Son to ransom me.  to redeem me from my sins and cleanse me, so that i may continue to confess my sins and continue to be redeemed - it is not a single occurrence, but a lifelong, continual process.

so grateful that my Father, the King, is patient, long suffering, kind, faithful, patient (oh, so very patient with me) and merciful.

so grateful.



Comments