Masculine Card Competition



i love Ellen Hutson's classroom......... the tutorials are stunning and i love the versatility of the projects they do. they are running a competition for a shopping voucher, and i have decided to enter. i am not sure if i followed the instructions to a tee, but it is worth a try!


i used a B-line stamp that i have had for ages. i only realised now how few masculine stamps i have. i don't even have one that says "Father's day" or anything like that!! i really racked my brain. plus, i only decided to enter the competition about an hour ago, and it is already way past my bestime - it is now 10:36pm................. the entries have to be in by midnight USA time, and i can't wait any longer - have a huge class tomorrow..........so, here goes!! hope you like the card! if you do, please let me know! also visit the stunning classroom entry that inspired me here. why son't you play along? $50 is a HUGE prize!!!


Comments

ursula Uphof said…
This is a lovely man's card. Good luck with the competition. I also like following the classroom.
Ann said…
Great card, I think it's hard to do masculine cards. I love the vintage feel. Hugs, Rea
france papillon said…
love your card! as said, it has such a pretty vintage feel to it! yummi:)))
Esti said…
I'm holding all thumbs and crossing al fingers (and even legs!!) .. stunning card!!