gaby.........



as you all know, i had to say goodbye to my baby girl Gaby last monday evening. i was devastated. some emails, videoclips and cards from friends made it bearable. i don't liket highlighting things people do, but this card Monica made for me, is so special, i had to share it with you. just look at it. look at the wings she added to Gaby. and the words.........so true and uplifting! Monica, thank you. i know you know how i feel. i hope that your pain will also get less as time goes by. your talent amazes me as well as your thoughtfulness. thanks again. xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comments

Ann said…
Hi Cariena, this card is so beautiful. I can see why it would mean so much to you. Have you seen my newest blog post yet, I mentioned You and Gaby. I just noticed that I spelled her name wrong, I'm sorry about that. I am sending a hug to you. Rea
chilli pip said…
This is so touching Cariena only a friend could do something like this.