i really don't want to eat.......

gail's daughter, leilani and her family came to Jeffreys Bay to camp ( actually test the new caravan) about a month ago. i went for a visit. leilani's youngest had to eat. he really did not want to eat. and i started wondering what went through his mind.......having to eat when maybe he did not feel like it! and at about 18 months of age, you really can't explain that to anyone, you can just pull faces and MOAN!! LOL!

i used paper i bought approx 2 years ago by MME, 29th street, for this layout. i used some random embossing with Ranger's Verdigris powder and Gold Utee with Tombow Mono ( the blue liquid glue) i just love that effect! i punched 3 scallop circles with my Mcgill Scallop circle punch, and added 3 buttons to it

i stamped the Tim Holtz flourish with clear Versamark and the used Gold embossing powder to emboss it. the red strip with the brads was a left over piece from one of Tim's tags. it was lying on my desk, and i knew i wanted to use it! i cut the brad's legs off with my Tim Holtz scissors, and used a few glue dots piled onto each other, top secure them. the word "eat" is actually bare Kaisercraft chipboard alphas, and i painted them and the brackets with a mixture of Adirondack Dimensional Pearls, Stream and Pesto. the little letters are from Kaisercraft. love those babies!!! the journaling was done on another MME old favourite - Penny Lane. hope you like the layout! quick and easy!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Belinda said…
I love this. Especially the TH stamp! I have to get my hands on one, where did you get yours?
Belinda Basson
Anonymous said…
My original paper passion began with scrapbooking, which I've gotten away from since becoming a Tim addict, doing more mixed media/collage type projects.
You've inspired me to keep my Tim products on the work table and use them to scrap again. Thank you!
Eileen in NYC
Helen said…
What a fantastic LO! I love all the elements you used.
Anonymous said…
Fabulous layout! How do you use the UTEE with the adhesive?
Karen said…
Great page! And funny photos :)
gaild said…
It is gorgeous! I will have to report my daughter to the welfare dept for "force feeding" my grandson. lol