Tim's #7 Tag!!

i have to admit, i am feeling like a "dronk weeluis" - (the Afrikaans speaking South Africans will know what that means!!) - but it means i am literally not touching ground, but i could not resist trying to do tag #7!!!! i had hardly any of the stuff Tim used, except the tattered floral die, the grunge alpha, and of course the inks etc. i loved making this flower! it was hard work, but worth it! i should have left mine wet, though, when i pinched it, it was too hard by the time i had dried it with the heat gun. i hope you can see the wonderful glass sparkle the distress stickles give! love that stuff! my swirl is also not great - i was out of grunge swirls, and my swirl die is at the shop, so i used a chipboard one, but it does not soak the paint as the grunge does. it also sands TERRIBLE - i almost killed the swirl several times! had to band-aid it! anyway, here are the full instructions on Mr Holtz' blog! remember to book for his classes in April 2011 if you live in South Africa. seats are selling like hotcakes! here is the link for that. enjoy the rest of your week - i am so looking forward to this weekend!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

ursula Uphof said…
Oh Cariena,
You took me back many, many years. About 50 or more years. I remember my granny saying that. I grew up in the Karoo in Cradock, and I remember that when, I guess things got a bit out of hand, that was what she said, Oh well back to the present. Your tag is great I haven't even got anywhere near that.
Yep!! roll on the weekend. Warm wishes.
Tertia said…
Your tag is great! I wish I had the money to go to Tim's class next year, but that is not going to happen unless I win the lotto, and.. thats not going to happen unless I buy a ticket. LOL
Shelly Hickox said…
Fantastic tag! I would never have guessed that you didn't have all the stuff!
Anonymous said…
Cute tag, hope your doing well! Hugs, Rea