this is the way i scrap...........

i taught a technique class at the shop on Thursday. the ladies were a bit shocked to see what a mess i made while i was teaching, and how many things i accumulated and spread out on the table while teaching. i almost gathered the whole shop on the table! i told them i would share a photo of what my scrapbook table looks like 99% of the time. see the little space in front where there is an open spot.......that is where i made my Tim Holtz Christmas tags!

i decided to do a mini clean - just so that i could actually fit a 12 x 12 sheet of paper on the table! this photo was taken Friday morning, 24 December. it is now 10:30 pm 26 December. i plan on making a page tomorrow after work............wonder what the table will look like then.....hehehehe. how about sharing a link to your creative space?
Posted by Picasa

Comments

ursula Uphof said…
Thanks for sharing, I started cleaning my space yesterday, so maybe I should post a "now" photo (all clean with lots of working space) and later in the week again, as with all good intentions it won't look like the "now" one for long. Do you have a new look blog as well. Hope you had a good christmas. Warm wishes
france papillon said…
i'm happy to see there is worse in the world then me ;) no picture yet, but i might take some one day. happy holidays!
Anonymous said…
I love it so hilarious!!! Hugs, Rea Hope you had a Merry Christmas!!
Happy New Year!!
It seems like forever since I've been able to hop around and leave some love. What a year! I certainly hope that you have a blessed year and keep up the FABULOUS projects and inspiration.

I LOVE that you have a messy craft area! You are a woman after my own heart! LOL It is good too see you are doing well! Have a great year!