Noteworthy Double Page Layout...


well, my husband has had his operation - THANK YOU to everyone for their prayers and well wishes - he is doing nicely! he will probably be discharged later today or tomorrow, so i thought i will quickly sneak a post!!

i did this layout more than a year and a half ago - the little girl belongs to our neighbours at the beach house, and Mila and her brother stole my heart! this was about the time the Making Memories Noteworthy range "hit" South Africa, and i fell in love with the paper! it is still one of my favourite ranges. i bought one of each that were avavilable in SA, and i knew i wanted to do a double page of this girl.




here i used a chipboardframe that i painted red and then stamped on it with i THINK some Brilliance. then added glossy accents to it. the letters i did with my one and only Cuttlebug Alphabet. (i really like that ALPHA). at first i was really worried that everything might be too busy - i am not a real "busy layout" person, but the experiment did not pan out too badly.




here are a few more close ups. i gave the layout to the mother - she is not into Scrapbooking or anything similar, and she loved it!

Comments

Rene Sharp said…
So glad to hear your hubby's op went well Cariena. I have been thinking of you both!! Wow, this is a stunning lo, I LOVE it. I seem to have gotten my scrapbooking mojo back, and am loving it! Hope you have a lovely Christmas x
Debbie Harris said…
Wow, I am amazed that your hubby is coming home already, that's great news!! Hope his recovery is speedy and that you have a great Christmas! Your 12 tags of Christmas are stunning! Hop on over to my blog as there is an award for you.