Tim Holtz X'Mas Tags - day 7


oh my soul...............what a mission!! i kid you not.............i loved everything about this tag. from making my own mask with contact, to blending, and embossing, BUT i HATED, HATED the paint dabber resist. IT DOES NOT WORK FOR ME!! i have tried everything - letting the paint dry overnight, drying it with a heat gun, wetting it so much that the tag started disintegrating - NADA. no resist for me.............GRRRRRRRRRRRRR. i am now going to try some more combinations - drying the ink with the heat gun, leaving the ink overnight..........OH PLEASE HELP!! the reason my scrolls look so nice and white, is all THANKS to the Inkssentials White Opaque pen!! i was so tired of messing up tags, that i just went over the outlines very fast. i do love the tag, though........i think it is real vintage!! i do believe Tim Holtz is a genius - how can one person come up with so many ideas for SHIPPING TAGS???? i mean really - this is the 3rd year in a row, and not TWO tags are alike.........
ok, i am off to finish tag # 8......let's hope for the best!!!

Comments

HA! I think it looks awesome and so vibrant. Mine looks like a sick Easter Egg LOL - thanks again for goading me in to this I am having a blast.