Tim's Tag #8


this was my FAVOURITE tag to make!! i loved the vellum-into-parchment and using all the different techniques - LOVED the water flicking and the scratching - like Ibis in the ATT group said - the sound of papercrafting!! yummie!! i did not have the lamp post or the word key, but i had a chair from Paperbag Studios (LOVE this stamp) and i had some blank chipboard numbers!! i embossed the numbers with Platinum UTEE to kind of go with my little bell ( you know how hard it is to find bells shaped like Tim's in my town??? - i am going to the city tomorrow, and i am going to look for those bells). i think my vellum was the thin kind, but it still came out nicely!! the music note stamp is by Anna Griffin - Tim's music is on my wishlist...........any charitable people out there........ok, that's it for today - i am off to bed!! hope you guys have a super evening!!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Rene Sharp said…
Wow, you have been so busy Cariena!! Love all your latest tags, they are so pretty and artistic! Sorry I have been so scarce and haven't been in contact! I have totally lost my cardmaking mojo, and at the moment just make cards for my DT commitments! My other hobby knitting has taken over my life for now, my hubby bought me a spinning wheel as an early xmas present, and I have been learning how to spin my own wool! Hope you are keeping well, I will speak to you soon! x
Rene Sharp said…
Oh, and congrats on your DT gig. I am so happy for you! You go girl!
Ibis said…
Lol! Thanks I love how your parchment came out! Thanks so much for mentioning me. I've got a box of Tim goodies to send to you. Send me your address so I can ship to you in south Africa. Happy crafting!
inge said…
hello Cariena,

I like how you adapted the tag cause of not having all the Tim suppllies. The chair is a good alternative.

I'm not religious, so I don't "pray", but I wish all the best for your husbands surgery.

greetings from belgium
Inge
Susan Nel said…
You're doing fantastic with all your tags, i see you have almost all the TH products,, i've got only alcohol inks,,, i wanna be friends with Ibis too!!!!hehehe
You go Girl!! Love this with the chair and your vintage sheet music turned out FABBY!!