Tim Holtz' Day 6 X'Mas Tag

well, here is day 6!! i did not have the old car, i just had the old truck from Artisitic Outpost and i also did not have the nice big tree. so, i stamped the 4 little ones of Tim i had, and cut them all out seperately. i then loaded them onto the truck after i FLUFFED them with some FLOWER SOFT and clear glitter that i mixed - i was going to do PUFF PAINT, but decided against it. i don't really like flower soft - it was the first time i used it, and i struggled to get it to stick to the glossy accents - i know they said you need to use Aileen's tacky glue, but i was too lazy to get it out............(yes, i know) i also think my tag was still a bit wet from the gel medium (i think that's why the sentiment bled a little - oh well!!) and the date is also Artistic Outpost! this was a quick tag to make - i am just struggling a bit with the black EP - i have Ranger detail and a no name brand normal black - i had to color the image with my clear EP pen to basically re-emboss with the detail, as the no name brand that i bought a day ago, just seemed to disappear. does anyone know which normal black EP is the best?????? i would love to know! doesn't Ranger make and Adirondak Pitch Black?? i love all those EP's..................i am off to watch a movie with my husband, Faith Happens. if you haven't seen it, make an effort, it is really good!! see you all tomorrow!!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

paola said…
Another stunner my friend, why didnt you try the tombow mono multi for the flower soft works like a dream.LOVE IT!!! your tag that is,he he
chat soon
smiles
Paola
Anonymous said…
I love your tag. You did a great job with the tree, and I really like the truck even better than the car. As for the sentiment "bleeding," well that just adds to the vintage feel of it. Well done!
Eileen
Nancy said…
Your tags are great!! I love the car in today's, almost more than Tim's (shhhhh!!!).
Anonymous said…
HI CARIENA , YOUR TAGS ARE STUNNING!!!!
EVEN THOUGH MOST OF THE STAMPERS TALK ABOUT USING STUFF I DID NOT EVEN KNOW EXISTED , I STILL ENJOY LOOKING AT ALL THE CREATIONS! I DID NOT KNOW SO MANY THINGS WERE IN USE ! WELL AS LONG AS YOU GUYS KNOW , I CAN HAVE A LOOK ( MY PLEASURE HEHEHE)
HUGS
THERESA
this turned out FABulously!! I love what you did with your tree.